Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Compensation and Benefits Specialist will include:
- Day-to-day administration of benefits plans to include health & retirement.
- FMLA administration.
- Job description creation and maintenance.
- Participation in compensation or benefits surveys.
- Will make recommendations regarding salary grades or market rates for specific jobs.
- Will oversee administration of performance review program.
- Assist in the preparation of data to support annual audits.
- Review and process purchase requisitions for payment.
- Oversee health fair and wellness programs.
- Assist in the development and release of program communication.
- Will coordinate and oversee open enrollment.
- Assist with periodic audits to ensure compliance with applicable compensation and benefit plan regulations.
- Assist in administering reward and recognition, service award and relocation programs.
- May perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Requires: Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Administration with three to five years of experience in benefits and/or compensation administration and analysis.
Work is performed within routine office environment with no exposure to hazardous or unpleasant conditions. Physical demands are usually limited to sitting or standing in one location much of the time. Some stooping, lifting or carrying objects of light weight may be required.
OTHER: This is a full-time salaried (exempt) position. Texas Biomed business hours are Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Texas Biomed is committed to a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screen is required.
Application packets are accepted electronically or in hard copy. A completed application packet is a requirement for all positions. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Your resume and application must be provided electronically. Please follow the steps below.
- Please read instructions before submitting your application.
- PDF forms will need to be completed, saved to your computer and uploaded. Please refer to Step 2 for additional information.
- Fill out the online form.
- At the conclusion of the application process, you will be asked to attach your PDF files.