The Research Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Monitoring project status to investigators and documenting progress on the ongoing Program Project studies
- Tracking research protocols
- Assisting in the preparation and amendments of Institutional Animal Care and Use applications
- Assisting in the preparation of progress reports and manuscripts
- Assisting in routine administrative tasks associated with multi-institutional project
- Serving as backup to provide continuity to the Research Coordinator III
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Required: B.S. or B.A. degree; ability to transcribe medical/science text is required. We seek an individual with excellent communication and writing skills and the ability to interact effectively with scientists and administrative staff. Preferred: Two or more years of job-related experience, possibly with a background in bench research and/or research management. Experience with graphic design.
OTHER: This is a part-time (20 hours/week) hourly paid position. Texas Biomedical Research Institute business hours are Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Texas Biomed is committed to a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screen is required.
Application packets are accepted electronically or in hard copy. A completed application packet is a requirement for all positions. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Your resume and application must be provided electronically. Please follow the steps below.
- Please read instructions before submitting your application.
- PDF forms will need to be completed, saved to your computer and uploaded. Please refer to Step 2 for additional information.
- Fill out the online form.
- At the conclusion of the application process, you will be asked to attach your PDF files.