Important Dates & Information
- Early Registration Opens January 4, 2023 and Closes February 28, 2023
- Early Registration Fee: $150
- Standard Registration Opens March 1, 2023 and Closes: April 3, 2023
- Standard Registration Fee: $195
- Abstract Submissions Open January 9, 2023 and Due February 12, 2023 (Deadline Extended from February 8th)
- Sponsor Ads and Logos Due: Deadline March 20, 2023
- 6th Annual Texas Tuberculosis Research Symposium Held on April 13 – 14, 2023
Texas Biomedical Research Institute is proud to host the 6th Annual Texas Tuberculosis Research Symposium (TTRS) in 2023, which will be held on the 200-acre Texas Biomedical Research Institute campus in San Antonio, TX. The 6th Annual TTRS will welcome scientists from across the state of Texas to discuss a global pandemic not often discussed, tuberculosis, which still kills close to 5,000 people a day worldwide.
The annual TTRS plays a vital role in disseminating the most current and relevant findings in both basic and applied areas of TB research. The conference typically attracts close to 150 leading scientists in many areas of TB-related research, representing renowned universities, research institutes and corporations located mainly in Texas.
These internationally recognized scientists are at the cutting edge of research, and together with their students, post-doctoral fellows, and junior associates. TTRS provides an exceptional experience for attendees to focus on the creative exchange of ideas and developing new partnerships and networks. Science requires fostering collaborations, and this symposium has become integral to sharing of information that has advanced TB research and discoveries.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Texas Biomed campus.