There is a reason Texas Biomedical Research Institute is at the forefront of participating in some of the most advanced preclinical research in the world when it comes to combating infectious diseases and pandemics from COVID-19 to tuberculosis.
- High Containment ABSL 3 and ABSL 4 biomedical research laboratories
- Select agent registration
- Southwest National Primate Research Center
- Multi-species vivarium (mouse, rat, hamster, guinea pig, rabbits, ferrets)
- Positron emission tomography–computed tomography (PET/CT)
- In vivo imaging systems (IVIS)
- Veterinary pathologists for histology scoring
- Preclinical research reagent sharing portal
- Biomedical research cores: biology, molecular, and microscopy
Texas Biomed featured at the BIO International Convention
Listen as Heidi Meisenkothen, Texas Biomed’s Director of Business Development and Strategic Alliances, is interviewed at BIO, the world’s largest biotechnology gathering. Thanks to the I am BIO podcast for spotlighting the Institute’s work moving from discovery to diagnostics, vaccines and cures.